Statements & Balances
View Statements & Balances (1 of 4)
- The Anytime Account Summary page provides a quick overview of your accounts and latest balances.
- Click on any of your accounts to see an expanded view showing a ‘mini-statement’ of your last six transactions.
- View your full statement, search transactions and much more by clicking on the ‘Statements’ option in the left hand menu.
View Statements & Balances (2 of 4)
From the Anytime Statements page you can do much more than with traditional paper statements;
- View up to 7 years of statement history online*.
- Keep track of your finances by viewing your Annual Summary of Charges, interest and Refunds.
- You can also view a Pre-advice notice which shows any upcoming fees due to be applied to your account.
- Manage your money - Download your transactions
to view on programmes such as MS Excel.
* If you opt for eStatements we may notify you of changes to your Account terms and conditions and other important information relating to your accounts electronically or by post.
View Statements & Balances (3 of 4)
- Search past transactions without the need to sift through endless paper statements.
- Choose to search between specific dates, and for set amounts or transaction types.
- Keeping track of your finances couldn’t be easier with Anytime Banking.
View Statements & Balances (Step 4 of 4)
- Choose your eStatement preferences and switch to paperless statements on some or all of your accounts.
- If you have switched to eStatements and ever need a paper copy, you can order one online free of charge.*
- You can choose and manage email Alerts to remind you when your latest statement is ready.
*Subject to fair use policy which allows you to order two batches of paper statements every 12 months for free.